- (I’m running errands for my pregnant wife. While walking to a nearby store, I see two teenagers harassing a child that is only four or five years old. I shoo them away from the boy, and he introduces himself.)
- Me: “So, where’s your mom at?”
- Boy: “She’s in the store. Do you have kids?”
- Me: “Not yet. We’re expecting a baby girl soon, though.”
- Boy: “Well, she’s going to turn out nice, like you! So, I’m going to marry her someday!”
- (I laugh, and play along while I bring him to the service desk, and wait until his mom picks him up. Six years later, my daughter comes home from school and introduces us to a friend that defended her against a bully on the playground. I didn’t recognize him, but he certainly knew who I was!)
So today my mom and I were shopping and we found some Doctor Who stuff and she said, “Ugh, Doctor Who is for BOYS.”
I WANT EVERY SINGLE FEMALE WHOVIAN TO REBLOG THIS TO SHOW MY MOM THAT DOCTOR WHO IS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS.
C’mon! Let’s show her the power of the female Whovians!!! :D
I JUST READ IT AND REALISED THAT I’M NOT A WOMAN BUT GIRLS
SHOULD(already) WATCH THE SHOW TOO.